regilding plate

Stéphane Collin collin.s at mobistar.be
Tue Oct 28 12:36:27 MST 2008

Hi Claude.

I haven’t tried the other product lines, but I certainly would jump on the
occasion to try them.  The sprayable mastic intrigues me.  Could be good for
the most severe checks.

Anyway, if you do testing, I’d love to have your comments.

Best regards.

Stéphane Collin.

  Do your have any knowledge, either personal or from others, about the
primer, lacquer, varnish products from the other two product lines?

   I can contact Motip and perhaps find color samples, get prices, check
availability by shipping, etc., but any additional input from you would be
appreciated.

Claude Harding