lowering inertia without voiding warranty? Appoligies to all.

Bob Tate bobtmusic at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 11:36:55 MST 2008

Thank you everyone for your ideas.  All are helpful.

I tried to figure out how to reply to your answers, directly to my subject, --without starting a new thread--but never found a "reply to thread" or anything like that.

That was my 1st post.

 I didn't want to start a bunch of new threads as I answered the replies.
I've kept quiet, not knowing what to do/how to do it.

Is there a way to respond, without starting a new thread?  Perhaps someone can tell me?

To all who did answer, either on the thread or directly to me or both, again thank you. It is nice to be among people who take time to help.

*I'm trying to get going again, after blowing out a knee--ouch.  X-rays, ultrasound, MRI & the docs still don't know what's wrong--other than I can hardly walk.

So what better way is there to spend this afternoon, in pain, with my leg up, knee iced, than to read the articles as they come to pianotech?

Again, thank you, all.

Bob t