[pianotech] Recording session

Allan allan at sutton.net
Mon Apr 6 10:53:07 PDT 2009

I am being hired to sit on a 3 day recording session for a professional trio
next week.

The piano will be a Yamaha C7 that I can have access to beforehand.

I am reading Under the Lid by Stephen.H Brady. I will try to attend the
concert they are giving the day before with the very same repertoire. I'm
thinking of going tune this piano the very best I can and record the result
in Tunelab so I feel confident on that aspect. Would they be asking for
A=442? Anything one of you can give advice?

Would any of you master tuners have a Tunelab file of a fine tuning for that
instrument that I can use to study?

Thank you for any input.

Allan Sutton

www.pianotechniquemontreal.com