[pianotech] loss of a day's work

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Apr 9 14:52:34 PDT 2009

If this is how associates act....I need to become an RPT as soon as possible!!

That is my goal, and I am working toward that great honor, knowing that the learning never stops there!

BTW Duaine, when are you taking the PTG exams??

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com