[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 1 22:21:04 MDT 2009

2 passes and you do the best you can...concern yourself with the center of the piano and let the customer know this is a rough tuning not a fine tuning...a fine tuning can only be accomplished when the piano is up to pitch and in the ballpark.  IMHO...

By the way, how's the SAT IV working out...?  Want to trade for my Sat III?   It doesn't have any of that new fangled stuff that just gets in the way... '-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044