[pianotech] Pitch raise criteria

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Aug 2 00:00:29 MDT 2009

Jer,

Wow...  I did my pitch raise in 2 hours.... But at least it was a
really nice pitch raise!  :-)

I have 3 pianos at a church to do next week.  One of the pianos in one
of the back rooms hasn't been tuned in quite a while, so I'll see if I
can try some quicker methods on that piano. I'm sure it needs a pitch
raise.

2 hours down to 10 mins... I guess I've got my work cut out for me!  :-)

Thanks,

Rob