[pianotech] [Fwd: [admin] Non Function Water Sensor on Dampp-Chaser Tank]

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 3 17:04:59 MDT 2009

No, you are not the only one who has noticed this. I've encountered this
quite often and have thought it was a stupid design to set it up that way in
the first place.  If the thing isn't working right, we are the ones that
have to deal with it in the field not Dampp Chaser.

Thanks for your suggestion of the appropriate location of this thing.  It
will help others as well.  I have in the past, taken them away from the pads
by sliding them one way or another.