[pianotech] Repin problems

Owen Greyling greyco at kingston.net
Wed Aug 5 19:08:51 MDT 2009

David,

Might I suggest that before you remove five pins that are marginally to
tight, that you lower the pitch a quarter turn and then just be a bit
aggressive, moving the pin alternately back and forth. Then bring back to
pitch and try and fine tune. You may be pleasantly surprised!

Yes, I know what you hate!!!!!!,

Owen J. Greyling, Canada

  _____