[pianotech] polishing

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 12:27:53 MDT 2009

David

To get rid of dents and scratches, you'll need to burn them in. But since you probably are not able to do that, if you just take a black magic marker to them, they will at least hide the wood. If there are a lot of finger prints all over, you can use Windex to clean off the case. Between those two things, the piano will look a lot better, especially from more than 5 feet away.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943