[pianotech] Owen Jorgensen

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 23:19:45 MDT 2009

I had a similar experience when I called him several years ago to ask for
permission to copy something from the "Big Red" book. He was such a
gentleman. I'm glad I was able to meet him at this year's convention ... it
was the night of his award.
'Ere long it will be our names and obituaries.  Kinda makes one think
now about what's really important
in life ....

--
JF