[pianotech] Tools rush in...

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:05:08 MDT 2009

I haven't tried it for the hammer shanks yet, but I will in about a week.
Thanks for the tip.

Harbor Freight has a small black canvas bag that holds the tool and all the
blades perfectly. Also check out the 1000 gram digital scale. #97920. On
sale for $10.99.  I checked it against a very accurate balance scale I have
and found it to be very accurate. It's small and handy. I use it for
measuring my epoxy mix, hammers, etc.

Al G