[pianotech] FW: Owen Jorgensen

Bruce Dornfeld bdornfeld at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 10 20:28:56 MDT 2009

Kathy Smith sent this E-mail about Owen to a group of his former students
and friends.  She had planned a reception for Owen with his former students
some time before getting to Grand Rapids or knowing that he would receive
the Golden Hammer.  This was sent to the folks she had contacted for that,
but she said it is OK to share this with the rest of you.  Make every day
count!

Bruce Dornfeld, RPT

bdornfeld at earthlink.net

847-498-0379