[pianotech] Piano cover/ sun protection

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Aug 11 04:58:55 MDT 2009

Exactly. He couldn't care less if it tweeked the tuning one day after it was tuned, or if it was ruining the piano. I call it the "disposable" mentality; just buy a new one! It's always amazed me that someone in a trailer may treat a cheap instrument like it was the best thing on earth, while others are more concerned that they have the best  "feng shui".

Jim