[pianotech] special hinge sources

G Cousins cousins_gerry at msn.com
Wed Aug 12 09:19:10 MDT 2009

www.constantines.com/(in NY) has some. Depends on what you are looking to replace.

Also a Good resource for veneer and woodworking stuff.

Also have used and like www.hardwaresource. (direct hinge link is)  http://www.hardwaresource.com/?gclid=CKnbndiznpwCFdVL5QodUzNWdQfor for those pesky especially hard to find things although customer service tends to lack detailed knowledge unless you get by the phone bank gate keepers. You have to take what you can figure out. (A sign of the times I guess) They DO provide returns if needed

Best wishes,

Gerry C,RPT

West Chester University of PA

--Forwarded Message Attachment--