[pianotech] S & S D rest cushions

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 13:36:29 MDT 2009

Wim,

New piano from dealer. They might have had it for a few years but it is basically their rental demo concert grand. Maybe the hammers assembly has been replaced, I don't know. As far as the blow distance, it was OK for regulation (just the right aftertouch). It was the first time I was working on this piano and maybe the last.

Marcel