[pianotech] Another Ipaq or cellphone for Cybertuner

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Sat Aug 15 15:54:50 MDT 2009

Robert,

I am committed to Dean's RCT and have been since its inception. I have
experienced Verituner and Accutuner. Currently I am utilizing OnlyPure
for upper end pianos. OnlyPure, without a doubt, is a very interesting
program for sure.

While what you say regarding TuneLab may be true, and granted there is
no question as to a price difference, RCT does what I need for the
territory I service. For some reason I just never went in that
direction. In the future I may try TuneLab with its 30 day offering to
complete my research of all the softwares made for tuning pianos. It
has been a fabulous journey thus far.

Best to you and your choices, as well as everyone else's',

Keith