[pianotech] Tools for Sale

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 12:27:33 MDT 2009

Michelle's post made me think of this. Have any of you considered what
you're going to do with all your tool's, etc. when you retire? I've already
retired but am still doing "some" work. I've thought about donating them to
my local chapter and them auctioning them off within the chapter with the
proceeds going to that chapter. Any of you done this or have a better
suggestion? Just "thinking". I am getting kind of old! LOL

Avery