[pianotech] Lighte & Co. upright - help needed

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Aug 16 01:26:12 MDT 2009

Chuck,

Thanks for the help.  I've looked in the local rags and on Craigslist,
as well. In my region, everything in this age and condition seems to
be in the $350-800 range.

I am a member of the PTG (since April!).  You and I talked for quite a
while in Grand Rapids while I was drooling over your work bench.  I
guess it's time to consider budgeting for those plans.  :-)

Is there a way to search past issues of the Journal online without
buying the CD-ROM's of past issues?  I've only received 3 issues on my
own... Not quite the library to search from. :-)

Regards,

Rob