[pianotech] Determining Balance Weight

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 16:11:13 MDT 2009

That's because changes in friction won't change the balance weight.  That's
the idea, of course, that by removing friction from the equation you can
measure balance weight and not worry that friction will create a randomness
that will be present when only using the downweight.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com