[pianotech] double-striking hammers on chinese uprights

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Mon Aug 17 13:13:49 MDT 2009

Is it only one key or all? If only one you have an example of a correctly
working assembly on either side (hopefully).  Play the game: What's wrong
with this picture?  The answer should be apparent. Dip, Blow, Checking,
foreign objects,

Broken - unglued parts as Joe just mentioned - . Let the piano tell you what
is wrong because as we all know the piano never lies. It just fibs a little.

Tom Driscoll

  _____