[pianotech] PACE lessons printed in previous Journals?

pianofritz50 at aol.com pianofritz50 at aol.com
Wed Aug 19 12:43:18 MDT 2009

Hi Ben, check April 1994's Journal for PACE Technical Lesson #8.? I believe the other lessons?precede & follow this issue.

?

PS? Gee, wouldn't it be nice if the PTG.org had these lessons (individually) in pdf form on their Resources' Web Site??? (Available for members only at no charge)? It sure would help the Associates move towards their RPT, if that is one of the objectives of the PTG organization.

?

Best Regards...?? Bill Fritz, St Louis Chapter editor