[pianotech] Archive Resources -

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 20 17:15:43 MDT 2009

Question for the computer geeks.......  I too read Don's (always) well
done article, but it spread out so far that it filled far more than the
screen.  Do those articles not automatically word wrap?  I can't find
anything in my Thunderbird email which allows me to "wrap" from my page.
thanks
les bartlett