[pianotech] Archive Resources - Wrapping Issues

Floyd Gadd fg at floydgadd.com
Thu Aug 20 19:18:17 MDT 2009

Yes, long lines that trail endlessly off of the right hand side of the
screen are a problem.  I use the archives exclusively to follow this list,
and have not found a way there to make posts like this wrap.  Sometimes I
have the patience just to scroll across, but for a longer article like
Don's, I use the "Select All" option on the "Edit" menu of Explorer, copy
the text, and paste it into my word processor where the lines wrap
automatically.

Floyd Gadd

Leslie Bartlett Wrote:

Question for the computer geeks.......  I too read Don's (always) well
done article, but it spread out so far that it filled far more than the
screen.  Do those articles not automatically word wrap?  I can't find
anything in my Thunderbird email which allows me to "wrap" from my page.
thanks
les bartlett