[pianotech] dreaded verdigris should be what is Ronsonal Lighter Fluid?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 21 02:16:15 MDT 2009

It is the equivalent of Aviation Gasoline. How do I know that? I used to be on a Rust Bucket Tanker, in the Navy. We fueled our Zippos from the AvGas tank. Worked the same and it was free. Also, the smell is the same. I doubt that it would have any better long term effect on verdigris, as all the other stuff doesn't.<G> BTW, the lighter fluid is the liquid for NevRDull, (cotton wadding w/?? in it for polishing things.). Just so's ya know.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I