[pianotech] How do you ladies do it?

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Fri Aug 21 14:09:41 MDT 2009

Something else to consider for all concerned.

Once the bottom board is off on these particular difficult removals,
one of which I just encountered today, is to lube the spring contact
area with VJ Lube, and also to compress the two springs with the heel
of your hand towards the keyboard bottom to take a little of the
spring tension out.

Keith