[pianotech] Yamaha U1 casters

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 25 05:39:18 MDT 2009

Hi Claude, and Isaac, I had thought of the twin dollies and I will raise
that as my first option. The school wanted to keep the piano looking the
same but that may well be the best option. Isaac, how do you do that
while talking? I'd probably drop something important :-) Claude, I have
the Seminar on my calender, I'm just not sure my schedule will allow the
trip, once schools start it's hard for me to take a weekend off. I think
several folks from here are planning on attending.

--Dave
  New Orleans