[pianotech] Yamaha U1 casters

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 25 13:50:03 MDT 2009

Hi Mark, I should take this opportunity to thank you for all your
valuable help over the years! This started with a call to Yamaha to
simply buy new casters and I was told they didnt have any and I should
call Schaff. Really what I need is something that will let the piano
roll around on one floor fairly easily and the stock casters are so
small, which I didnt realize until I got the piano on it's back,  that I
don't see them as a long term solution. I'll try calling again though,
can't hurt.

--Dave
   New Orleans