[pianotech] FW: Ford "transit" cargo vehicle

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 17:05:17 MDT 2009

List,

I sent this post with as link to the Ford website .I think the list filters
blocked the post.

 A search under "Ford Transit" will bring you to the site. Apologies if this
is eventually double posted.

T.D.

  _____

Subject: Ford "transit" cargo vehicle

List,

I just saw the Ford Transit wagon today. I'm generally not a new car sort of
guy, but this car intrigues me.

It has reasonable mileage (maybe not to you Hybrid folks) and a design that
seems to be able to double as a service vehicle and a family type wagon.

Lot's of bells and whistles that may or may not appeal, such as a built in
computer in the dash etc.

I know we have hashed around the vehicle topic in the past and this one
looks pretty cool.

Around 23K with the basic config

Tom Driscoll