[pianotech] FW: Ford "transit" cargo vehicle

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 18:40:23 MDT 2009

Those Ford Transits are very popular in Europe and Israel.... My
favorite,so far is Dodge Sprinter,very good reviews,good
mileage,plenty of cargo room..It is just Too Tall to go in underground
garages.... I'm still driving full size Ford van,but ready to
downsize.... Isaac Sadigursky,Los Angeles Chapter