[pianotech] FW: Ford "transit" cargo vehicle

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Wed Aug 26 11:30:03 MDT 2009

Excellent question, John.

fwiw:
What I have in the Voyager I drive, and the philosophy I attempt to
adhere to, is the hopes that I shall have what is necessary to do
whatever needs to be done the first time around rather than making a
second trip. A second trip in my mind is for work that just can't be
accomplished in the first visit because of time constraints, rather
than not having the materials necessary if at all possible.

When I don't have what is necessary the first time around, I order it
for the next time so I will have it, ad infinitum.

That's about it.

Keith