[pianotech] bridle wires (revisited)

Keith McGavern kam544 at allegiance.tv
Thu Aug 27 09:33:03 MDT 2009

List,
This is a follow-up to a subject that appeared in July this year on
the Pianotech List.
It was about using shrink tubing to prevent bridle tapes from sliding
down on certain Baldwin vertical pianos that have a different style
bridle wire than the conventional type that exist on most vertical
pianos.
I made a short video demonstrating this process for those interested.
Piano Stuff, Mr. Mac's Piano Service, Shawnee, Oklahoma, USA
Thanks to Scott for the great idea to resolve this situation.
Keith