[pianotech] Agraffe for Chinese piano

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 27 20:24:38 MDT 2009

hi,Bruce  ! I have a large collection of different agraffes... Send me
the picture.... If we can match the shape-the unusual hole and thread
can be re-tapped.... I never had agraffe problems with Chinese
pianos,so far... I would assume,their agraffes match So.Koreans and
Japanese makers..I have those in every denomination....  Good luck
Isaac