[pianotech] Archive Resources

Allan Gilreath, RPT allangilreath at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 29 13:20:19 MDT 2009

Good afternoon Scott,

I apologize for being slow in responding to this item.

PTG already has a "Pianopedia" project in the works. Anyone who would
like to be part of the project should contact the Electronic
Communications Committee at ecc at ptg.org.

Long-term, I see this as one of our most important areas of endeavor and
I look forward to what can be accomplished in sharing our knowledge and
preserving it in a format that can be accessed.

Be well,

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Registered Piano Technician