[pianotech] Clarification Question: i'll take a pass

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 07:11:39 MDT 2009

Water does not have to condense (greater then 100% Rh) out of air to
increase MC in wood, it simply has to be available in the air, greater
Rh = greater availability.  We don't like to see pianos sitting in 60%
Rh without a stringcover at least.  What about 80 to 90% Rh coming out
of a duct and blowing directly onto the piano?

Andrew Anderson