[pianotech] manufacturers/pricing

Terry Sheetz tsheetz at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 18:16:08 MDT 2009

I'm newly on the list so don't know protocol here about discussing
manufacturers and pricing. I have a school choir director I
occasionally tune for who is involved in purchasing a 6' grand and two
local distributors with competing Japanese manufacturers are after the
sale. I don't know current appropriate pricing for the pianos being
considered and wonder if anyone here could put prices into context.
Could someone contact me directly if have experience with new Japanese
piano values?

Terry Sheetz
PTG Associate
Twin Cities