[pianotech] Stolen Tools

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 4 06:07:09 MST 2009

That sucks.  Sorry to hear that David!
Jer

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of David Trasoff
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 3:26 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: [pianotech] Stolen Tools

My tool case was the victim of a smash and grab this morning, in
Northeast Los Angeles. It was my day-to-day kit; tuning hammers,
voicing and regulating tools, utility tools. I'm sure the meth head
who got the case has no idea of what any of it even is, but if anyone
sees a bunch of tools coming up for sale in the LA area, especially if
it looks like the person selling them is not legit, please contact me
off list at david at professionalpianoservice.com or 323-255-7783. Thanks.

David Trasoff
---
David Trasoff -- RPT
Professional Piano Service
4130 Verdugo View Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90065
Tel: 323-255-7783
Fax: 323-313-1519

http://professionalpianoservice.com
david at professionalpianoservice.com

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 091203-1, 12/03/2009
Tested on: 12/4/2009 8:07:09 AM