[pianotech] TuneLab for iPhone is up

Jeff Cutler jeff at chordsandboards.com
Sat Dec 5 05:32:15 MST 2009

And listen to tunes while he tunes is all he can do with an iPod touch as it
has no microphone.
But I love my touch all the same; calendar, maps, address book, music,
movies, and games for
when I am 15-20 minutes early!

Jeff

Then he can listen to music while he tunes, eh?
AnOn

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 7:57 PM, J Patrick Draine <jpdraine at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Jim if your main beef is that it runs on a phone (iPhone), you can instead
> put it on an iPod Touch, which is not a phone. Happy now?
>
> Patrick
>
> On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 8:36 PM, James Grebe <jamesgrebe at charter.net> wrote:
>> Just curious to see how that will affect the professionalism of piano tuners
>> with the general public able to get the same professional software, on all
>> things but a phone.
Why must everything be accessible on a phone?

On 12/4/09 10:51 PM, "pianotech-request at ptg.org" <pianotech-request at ptg.org>
wrote:

> Re: [pianotech] TuneLab for iPhone is up

Jeffrey Cutler
Chords and Boards
Piano Tuning & Repair
Spinner Boards