[pianotech] O.T. What do you do to keep fit?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:18:04 MST 2009

I'm pretty sure it's the Jack Russell breed that are pretty fast (on my
biking routes anyway). They can easily run 25-26 MPH for short distances. I
always outrun them, but if they only knew, they could easily catch up to me
after my sprinting energy is expended (huffing and a-puffing for sure). :-)

I worry more about the smaller dogs. They always are the ones that run out
in front of me.

--
JF