[pianotech] Agraffe Reduction

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Mon Dec 7 17:53:00 MST 2009

In a message dated 12/7/2009 6:47:53 P.M. Central Standard Time,
paul at bruesch.net writes:

This  sounded a lot like one of those bogus emails purporting to clarify
the  mysterious origin of every expression known to the language, so I thought
I'd  see what I could find.

Initially skimming the following article, I  didn't immediately see the
answer I was looking for, but I did see the heading  "Thumb Used For
Regulation" (which pretty well describes how I sometimes feel  when trying to DO a
regulation on a piano, but I digress...) _http://bit.ly/2YY76u_
(http://bit.ly/2YY76u)

AnOn  WeGo
Thanks, Paul, for the citation. Now, if I can get my thumb out of
my....mouth...I'll get back to work.