[pianotech] pitch raise

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Dec 12 20:20:16 MST 2009

Rob,

Great story because I believe it and I'm doing it (except with
Cybertuner) *- major pitch raise, bottom to top, tuning unisons as I go,
one pass.*

IF there are any aural tuners out there that can to this *same - exact -
major pitch raise and tuning* - in less than 90 minutes - I want to know
your *exact *secrets,

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years