[pianotech] Suzuki Pianos

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 18:24:30 MST 2009

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Brian Doepke <bdoepke at verizon.net> wrote:

>  Merry Christmas, List!
>

> Does anyone have any experience with Suzuki pianos and dealing with the
> getting paid for service work?
>

> Thank you,
>

> *Brian P. Doepke, M.Mus.Ed.,RPT*
>
> *A.A.A. Piano Works, LLC*
>
> *Piano Tuning + Service*
>
> *www.aaapianoworks.com*

I did some service and tuning on one about a year and a half ago.
The trick as I recall is to talk to somenoe from service and have them
e-mail you their name and job title etc. so you have a contact person when
you discover it needs more than just tuning, it will! DAMHIK
You can then call them and explain why it's going to cost more than just a
tuning, word of warning, they don't use piano technicians to install the
PianoDisc systems, so I found I was on my own making things work as they
should.
I found the customer squawking to them about how they paid big money for
this piano and they expect them to pay to have it made right goes a lot
farther than me asking for more time/money

Good luck

Mike
--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404