[pianotech] somewhat OT Re: sounds, noise, our loud world

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Dec 17 20:40:30 MST 2009

In a message dated 12/17/2009 8:03:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
del at fandrichpiano.com writes:

There is  little wrong with modern “music” that a good, long-term power
outage doesn’t  solve. Even though the lack of electricity may not do anything
to improve the  actual quality of the stuff at least we’re not forced to
unwillingly listen to  it three blocks away.
Since that is so worth repeating...there.

Paul