[pianotech] Young Chang Brackets.....again

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:22:30 MST 2009

Dale,

Harbor Freight sell a Multi-Tool for $39.95 and often on sale for $34.95. Great tool and as the name implies, lots of functions. Cuts, sands, etc. You can cut out a Steinway pinblock with one of these babies. Great for sanding small areas on the soundboard to. Fein makes one that costs about $450.00 duh!

Al