[pianotech] hot glue gun?

Elwood Doss edoss at utm.edu
Tue Dec 22 22:12:39 MST 2009

We purchased a "Cello Chair" from Wenger for our son when he was
studying violoncello.  When he graduated from college and stopped
playing, I took it back and take it to every tuning appointment.  It's
comfortable, tall, has a short seat and a straight back and is padded.
Gives me a chance to rest my back occasionally.  It also saves repairs
on benches such as you experienced.  Since I'm horizontally challenged
it has saved me more than one repair.

Merry Christmas!

Elwood

Elwood Doss, Jr., M.Mus.Ed., RPT