[pianotech] Reversing Crown

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 21:25:03 MST 2009

I ran into a 20's Knabe several years ago with a bell-curve crown,
positive in the center, negative in bass and treble, and the second longest rib
split about 8" from the rim. Client didn't want to spend the money. So it
goes.  Ho-hum.

In a message dated 12/23/2009 10:07:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,