[pianotech] wurzen front punching felt

William Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Thu Jan 1 06:28:21 PST 2009

Honestly folks,

I'm as annoyed as anyone with this "John" post, but I really think we do ourselves a disservice by lowering ourselves this way.  Will Truitt's post said what we are all obviously thinking and did it in a diplomatic way.  I think we would all benefit from an approach that seeks to elevate ourselves and our brethren of the trade.  Too much anger these days - we don't need to be a part of it.

Not saying I haven't had the same type of thoughts, Tom (and others) just that it doesn't do us any good as a group or an individual.  I have had at least one client that recognized me and my posts on the list.

William R. Monroe

  This latest thread with John has really pissed me off.  Sorry to stoop to his level but I can't help myself so I'll say it.  Hey John, why don't you come to Louisiana and I'll just whip your ass myself, you ignorant son of a bitch!
  Tom Mc Nabb

        The list shouldn't be used for this kind of blatant commercialization.  Run an ad, Jurgen, and quit using the list to sell your products.  You're a nothing in this industry.

        John