[pianotech] woork-around for missing archives

Kent Swafford kswafford at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 07:17:46 PST 2009

I apologize for not mentioning this earlier, but Google has cached
much material from the PTG list archives on Google servers.

Just use the search function at PTG's top page (it uses Google) and
when you see the "hit" page, look for a "Cache" link and if present,
click on it, and there you are. I doubt Google has every entry, but
there should be enough there to be useful.

Kent Swafford