[pianotech] wurzen front punching felt

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Thu Jan 1 11:35:50 PST 2009

Amen.

Will Truitt

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Andrew Anderson
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:43 AM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] wurzen front punching felt

Gentleman,

It is time to lay this poor dead old horse to rest.

Enough is, in this case, more then enough.

Andrew Anderson

On Jan 1, 2009, at 8:19 AM, aol wrote:

This latest thread with John has really pissed me off.  Sorry to stoop to
his level but I can't help myself so I'll say it.  Hey John, why don't you
come to Louisiana and I'll just whip your ass myself, you ignorant son of a
bitch!

Tom Mc Nabb

Mc Nabb Music

The Keyboard Clinic

200 West Magnolia

Bunkie, La. 71322

318-346-7111

Oh, to all of the rest of you, best wishes and a Happy New Year!