[pianotech] wurzen front punching felt

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 1 13:36:17 PST 2009

Just as in-appropriate...'-[

David Ilvedson, RPT

Pacifica, CA 94044

Original message

From: aol

Subject: Re: [pianotech] wurzen front punching felt

This latest thread with John has really pissed me off.  Sorry to stoop to his level but I can't help myself so I'll say it.  Hey John, why don't you come to Louisiana and I'll just whip your ass myself, you ignorant son of a bitch!

Tom Mc Nabb

Mc Nabb Music

The Keyboard Clinic

200 West Magnolia

Bunkie, La. 71322

318-346-7111

Oh, to all of the rest of you, best wishes and a Happy New Year!