[pianotech] OT attachments in archive are gibberish code

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Fri Jan 2 07:57:12 PST 2009

It could be, I'm thinkin', that one individual computer's file handling is
configured to display .obj as text and the other is configured to recognize
it as a graphic.

I just clicked the link, my FF browser didn't know what to do with it, so I
let it download, renamed the .obj to .jpg, and then clicked in an explorer
window. It opened in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, just like any other
.jpg does on my computer. I also opened it in Photoshop.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 1:59 AM, Scott Jackson <ScottWayneJackson at hotmail.com